Thursday, November 29, 2012

Oge Okoyo Goes Gaga About Personal Life Question.

There are certain personal information that should remain personal. But a reporter with entertainment express fails to appreciate this fact in a recent chat with sexy Nollywood actress, Oge Okoye. As the chat progresses, it appears the guy is more interested in getting out sexual-related infos from the married actress than anything else. Here is a brief part of what transpired: So how do you relieve when you have feelings? What kind of feelings are you talking about? Sexual feelings, to be specific   I think that is my personal life. What kind of questions are you asking me? I think you will soon ask me how I make love with my husband. Basically, that is my personal life and I think personal things should remain personal. - Yes, we agree with Oge Okoye on this one. Pls leave her bedroom issues for her.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads